||Washington, DC Area (with possibility of telework)
||Commensurate with education and experience
Solutions for Information Design (SOLID) is a Northern Virginia based firm that supports a variety of federal government and private sector initiatives with an emphasis on research associated with translating military training and experience to civilian jobs and credentials. We are seeking the right individual to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate must possess the ability to organize, prioritize and accomplish multiple concurrent tasks. They must have strong initiative and can work independently, but also be comfortable working remotely with a team of analysts. Due to the military focus of much of our work, this position would be well suited for a military veteran or military spouse.
The Research Assistant will work as part of a research team on one or more projects. Job responsibilities may include:
- Assist Occupational Analysts with job analysis and occupational classification analysis including skill gap analysis and training needs analysis.
- Research credentialing agencies and credentials
- Maintain social media accounts
- Assist IT department with data management
- Conduct other social science research and analysis
- Conduct quality control reviews
- Prepare technical reports
- Assist with proposal development
Additional duties may include administrative support tasks.
- Must be a US citizen
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Military occupational classification
- Military education and training or credentialing, including professional certification and licensure
- SharePoint environment
- Social media account management
SOLID operates under a virtual workplace model, thus this position will be home based. We will provide all the necessary computer equipment and collaboration tools required for the position.
To apply, please fill out the form below.